Thursday, September 23, 2010

The sandwich that ate... me?

I've been super tired lately, but I figured that I have to get this post out, no matter what!  So, I'm not giving much of an intro... but here are my monster sandwiches.  Watch out they may get your lunch!  BTW... do these look more like frogs, or just monsters.  The kids figured that they were frogs.

Oh, yeah... I got a new job.  So, it looks like I'll be doing even MORE bentos because me and all the kids will be going somewhere on a daily basis.  So, 4 bentos a night.  Man... I have to start doing this a little earlier!


Both Bentos have pretty much the same contents.  Bologne and cheese sandwich, grapes, tomatoes, snap peas, cukes, olive and cheese eyes, craisins (cranberry raisins) and watermelon circles. ... OH yeah... gummy worms in the boxes, and pocky in the lids.

Okay, G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment