Monday, October 4, 2010

Week 2 - here I come!

Life last week was a bit hectic.  I've added a second job to my schedule, and basically started with a little less than full time hours while trying to still get the kids onto and off the bus.  We'll see how long this lasts, but for now, I've decided to do blog posts every second day, just to make sure I have time in the evenings even to *make* the bentos!  So, onto bento we go.





My son's bento is first.  We had leftover chicken nuggets on Sunday night because it was my youngest daughter's 3rd birthday.  YAY!  So, I had to bring out the Lock and Lock for my son.  2 bentos, the same... for 2 lunch breaks.  They both have, chicken nuggets with plum sauce for dipping, sweet potato french fires, red mini tomatoes (one is a balloon!), strawberries, cheese stars, cucumbers and a gold coin for that chocolate treat!

My oldest daughter didn't want so much, so I pretty much did the same ingredients, but only a little less.
 

 The baby (whose 3) wanted the same thing, but no chicken nuggets.. she gets a little picky.  So, we did her normal wrap, with a few animal crackers.  The crackers came back!  Wow, I often wonder how this kid gets by.  But, then again, I added some apple sauce on the side with this meal!
 My lunch was great!  Homemade pizza leftovers, cukes, cheese, granola bites, granola bar for early morning snack, yogurt raisins, then chopped nectarines and strawberries!  YUM!

What's in your lunch?
Still lovin' bentos!
Rella

No comments:

Post a Comment